PPC / Paid Media Specialist
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, professional PPC / Paid Media Specialist to join our expanding team.
- Ongoing competitor research and benchmarking.
- Ongoing management and recommendation of budget allocation.
- Identify & report on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Setup of new search and display campaigns across a variety of industries.
- Setup and management of social media ad campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimisation of paid search campaigns.
- Ongoing conversion tracking & optimisation.
- Google adword certified (search & display).
- Experience working with paid social advertising.
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing performance media budgets for an e-commerce business.
- Experience with Bing, Facebook, Twitter and other forms of paid media
- Previous experience working in a digital agency.
- Possess strong analytical mindset.
- Previous experience working with data analytics software and reporting tools.
- Organisation, Project and Account management skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “PPC / Paid Media Specialist”
Note: We aim to reply to everyone. As demand can be high we ask people to be patient and bear with us while we go through all applications.
If, however, you do not hear back from us within two weeks then your application has not been successful. We will try to give you feedback but cannot always guarantee this.
- 22nd May, 2017
- 0 Comments