JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPER & CONTENT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
ebow are offering an opportunity for a junior level developer or graduate. Working with the ebow team, and onsite with key clients – we are looking for self-motivated applicants who are eager to kick start their career.
Skills & experience required:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS3 and bootstrap is a must.
- An understanding of PHP, jQuery, analytics and SEO techniques is a benefit.
- Previous experience with Content Management Systems.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines.
- Self-motivation and organisation skills are a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in cross-functional project teams.
- Ability to take responsibility alone and within a team setting.
- University Degree in a related computer discipline an advantage but not essential.
- Act as a primary point of contact for client’s Content Management System user support requests. Training will be provided.
- Develop, implement and conduct A/B testing strategies on client sites.
- Minor UI improvements, HTML CSS.
- Develop online user feedback tools, monitor online user feedback and implement priority changes.
- Conduct basic user testing.
- Assist platform team as required with front-end development.
- Contribute to campaign web projects as required.
- Interrogate site Analytics to gain insights to recommend improvements to functionality and content.
- Content updates as required.
- Any other duties as assigned.
The initial contract will be offered until December 31 2017.
How to apply:
Applications should be made to email@example.com before Friday 24th February with interviews conducted from February 27 onwards. If applicants have a link to an online portfolio, please include this with your CV.
- 17th February, 2017
- 0 Comments