Performance Media Specialist Job
ebow is one of Ireland’s most established digital agencies. Founded in 1999, ebow has always been a trailblazing agency, full of new thinking; clients include the Abbey Theatre, An Post Bewley’s, bmi regional, Disney, GAA, Irish Ferries, The National Concert Hall, RTE Digital and Taste of Dublin. ebow’s full service offering includes online positioning and digital strategy, UX, responsive design, search and performance, social integration, strategic email marketing, web development and 3rd party integration.
Our Search & Performance department plays a central role within this offering.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, professional Performance Media Specialist to join this team.
- Ongoing competitor research and benchmarking.
- Ongoing management and recommendation of budget allocation.
- Identify & report on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Setup of new search and display campaigns across a variety of industries.
- Setup and management of social media ad campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimisation of paid search campaigns.
- Ongoing conversion tracking & optimisation.
- Google adword certified (search & display).
- Experience working with paid social advertising.
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing performance media budgets for an e-commerce business.
- Previous experience working in a Digital Agency.
- Possess strong analytical mindset.
- Previous experience working with data analytics software and reporting tools.
- Organisation and Project management skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Performance Media Specialist”
Note: We aim to reply to everyone. As demand can be high we ask people to be patient and bear with us while we go through all applications.
If, however, you do not hear back from us within two weeks then your application has not been successful. We will try to give you feedback but cannot always guarantee this.
- 14th May, 2015
- 0 Comments