Job Opportunity: Search & Content Specialist
Job Title: Search & Content Specialist
ebow is an award-winning digital agency.
We were established in 1999 and have since become one of Ireland’s leading agencies with a client list that includes Irish Ferries, bmi regional, An Post, the DAA and RTE Digital.
Our full service approach to digital marketing includes strategy, positioning, performance and production. We call this approach Combined Digital of which our Search & Performance department plays a central role.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, professional Search & Content Specialist to join this team.
- Passion for content, search and social media.
- In-depth research and content creation.
- Identify & report on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Manage the propagation and optimisation of content on a daily basis.
- Work closely with management in creation of a targeted content strategy for numerous clients in varying industries.
- Social media engagement and monitoring
- Strong working knowledge of organic search, social media and online PR.
- Possess strong writing skills (examples may be required).
- Experience writing across a broad range of topics.
- Previous experience working collaboratively with designers.
- Self motivated and have ability to work at a fast pace.
- Provide previous experience of ‘writing for the web’.
- Have a strong understanding of social media.
- Understanding of modern SEO practices.
- Experience working with a variety of CMS platforms.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We aim to reply to everyone. As demand can be high we ask people to be patient and bear with us while we go through all applications.
If, however, you do not hear back from us within two weeks then your application has not been successful. We will try to give you feedback but cannot always guarantee this.
- 13th April, 2015
- 0 Comments